Welcome to Fifth Grade in Room 12!
- We need volunteers to work the 5th Pizza Booth (fundraiser for environmental camp) at the Fall Festival, and people to donate sodas and water for us to sell. Please sign up using the Sign-Up Genius below! Thank you!
- Sierra View is having a Penny War! Starting Monday, September 26th through Friday October 7th, students can put pennies in their class jars by the office for positive points. They can put silver coins or paper money into other class jars for negative points. The class with the most points on October 7th wins a pizza party, and one lucky student from the winning class will be drawn to win a brand new Chromebook!
- Our first Box Tops collection is Friday, September 30th.
- The Fall Festival is on Friday, October 7th from 4:30-7:00 pm
- Punt, Pass, and Kick is on Wednesday, September 28th. Students will need to have appropriate footwear for the competition and bring a signed permission slip the day of the competition. Permission slips will NOT be collected ahead of time. Any 2nd-5th grade student who is interested may participate!
- If you haven't signed up for a Parent-Teacher Conference yet, please sign up using the link below.
- Check out the new classroom blog where we will be posting what we are learning!
- The date is confirmed: We will be going to Shady Creek Outdoor School Tuesday, January 17th-Friday, January 20th. We will be joining McManus's 5th graders for our 4 days at camp. The approximate cost to send each student is $265. The school district has budgeted $112 per student as of now to help with the cost, so we will just need to fundraise the remaining cost.